APPLICATION FOR BALLOT BY MAIL
- Who can vote by mail?
- You may vote Early by mail if you are:
- Going to be away from your county on Election Day and during Early Voting;
- Sick or Disabled;
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day;
- Or confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
- Where do I get an Application?
- To apply for ballot by mail, please download and print out the Application for Ballot by Mail:
- Application for Ballot by Mail
Applications for a ballot by mail must be submitted to the Early Voting Clerk on or after the 60th day before Election Day and before the close of business on the 11th day before Election Day. If the 11th day is a weekend, the last day to submit an application is the preceding Friday.
Annual Applications need to be Requested Every January!
- Once Application is completed, please send to:
DIANNE O. FLOREZ
REEVES COUNTY CLERK
100 E. 4TH ST RM 101
PO BOX 867
PECOS, TEXAS 79772