Construction and Facilities Superintendent
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:90,000
- Posted Date:06/28/2020
- Deadline to Apply:07/31/2020
Responsible for overseeing all installations, repairs, and upkeep operations of the Reeves County facilities as well as planning new construction projects and overseeing the progress from planning to completion.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to implement and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Allocate workload and supervise staff (custodians, janitors, maintenance staff, special projects crew)
- Monitor supply/equipment inventory and place orders as necessary
- Keep maintenance logs and report daily activities
- Budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects
- Oversee construction and repair progress daily to ensure projects are delivered successfully and on time.
- Leadership (ability to lead and inspire)
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Good communication with various departments and Commissioners Court
- Decision making
- Team working by collaborating with engineers, architects and subcontractors.
- Maintain Site Safety
- Plan, formulate, issue and evaluate RFP for various projects
- Problem solving (resolve on site issues and emergencies)
- Previous experience or similar role in overseeing $ 5 Millions and more in a construction project.
- Conflicts and compliant resolution(supervise and provide constructive feedback)
- Proficient in interpreting CAD drawings and MS Office
For more information,email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes may also be submitted via this email or apply on Indeed.com